Essay Writer Review [Score: 6.9/10]
One more essay writing service review we recommend you to pay attention to is Essaywriter.org review: students who look for a professional essay writer to help them deal with college assignments will learn some interesting details about this custom writing service for sure.
Essaywriter.org is a relatively new service on the market: they have been working since 2010, and their writers are ready to complete all common types of academic papers for you. The first impression of the Essaywriter website might be a bit controversial, as it’s not user-friendly enough to understand all details of their work. That’s why our Essaywriter.org review can help you navigate them and decide whether it’s worth trying.
You may also be interested in college essay writing service reviews.
EssayWriter.org ServicesAs well as many of their competitors on the market, Essaywriter.org and its professional writers are ready to help you with:
- all types of essays
- term papers
- personal statements
PricesThe homepage of Essaywriter.org gives you detailed information concerning how exactly their prices are formed. The price for your order will depend on several factors: an assignment type and level (High School, College, Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral), a number of pages, urgency. Let’s compare their prices for two different assignments to understand their price policy better:
- If you need a college paper and you are ready to wait for 14 days, get ready to pay $15.90 per page. If you need the same paper within 12 hours, you will have to pay $32.95 per page in this case.
- If you order a Ph.D. thesis, it will cost you $24.90 per page. To get the same Ph.D. thesis within 12 hours, be ready to pay $40.95 per page.
Discounts and FeaturesFollowing the example of other custom essay writing services, the Essaywriter.org team offers different features and discounts to attract clients and make them regular customers of their company. After registering at their website, every user gets credits to his balance every time he places an order and pays for it. How does it work actually?
- You register at the website and place your first order.
- After paying for this order, you get a 10% discount and 10% of your order cost to your credit balance.
- Every time you return and make new orders you get 5% of each order’s price to your balance.
- You can use these credits to pay for your next orders.